Bring it on

Posted by Prince Saturday, February 3, 2007


Constant pain, Anguish,

Suffering

everything takes its Toll

the moment i be happy

time,

Burns my Soul.

Moments when i am happy and i don't regret,

save me, help me cause i am in a mortal threat.

i was walking down the aisle with her hand in my hand,

god how i wished the world would never offend.

but neverhas this world been mercy of thee,

never let me be,

never set me free,

never ever has this world...

allowed me to plea

Objection overuled, that's what they gotta say,

i say,

lookie world i'm back on my feet,

you tried pulling me down but did not succeed,

you cannot beat,

the zeal, the testimony that i possess.

the fire that burns is still carressed,

by my heart which is still so brave to write,

what's right,

i'll always write...

i'll always write...

what's right.

0 comments