Because you are Speciall...

Posted by Prince Friday, April 27, 2007


I searched among the card displays,
To see if I could find,
A little something that would say
Just what was on my mind?

However there was not a one,
That captured you just right,
I even find it difficult
To write it down…

I close my eyes and what I see,
Is someone I adore?
A person who is beautiful,
Right down into their soul.

Mere words can't describe
The many qualities u show,
The love n caring nature that
U share with those who know.

Ur kind and gentle temperament,
Ur sweet angelic smile,
Ur softly spoken sentiments,
That reaches across d miles.

Your smile n laugh that sparkle with
The softness of your sighs,
The way your face lights up a room...
Those twinkle in your eye.

The loving gestures thru d years,
That quickly comes to mind,
4 always you've a gentle word
To calm and soothe I find.

I struggle and I search to try
To find some words I knew...
And yet I can't capture
All the things that make you,’ YOU’.

I shall therefore, be satisfied
That you must simply know,
Just how I feel about you,
For with words I cannot show...

0 comments